Subject: Your E-mail Confirmation from United
From: United Airlines <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:34:22 -0500

***************************************************************************
* Please do not respond to this e-mail!                                   *
*                                                                         *
* If you have any questions about your reservation,                       *
* please contact United reservations at 1-800-UNITED-1                    *
* within the United States, or your local international                   *
* reservations office listed below.                                       *
***************************************************************************

United E-Ticket Receipt & Travel Itinerary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for choosing United! 

Your electronic airline ticket is stored in our computer system. As with 
all airline tickets, your E-Ticket is not transferable to others. 

If you are traveling on an electronic ticket, please remember to bring a copy 
of your receipt with a valid photo ID.

Minimum check-in requirements for flights based on scheduled departure times:
-60 minutes for customers traveling without checked baggage within the U.S.
-90 minutes for customers traveling with checked baggage within the U.S.
-120 minutes for customers traveling on flights with International itineraries.

Reservations are subject to cancellation if you are not checked in and
available for boarding at the gate at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled
departure for flights between U.S. cities, to/from Canada, Mexico or the
Caribbean; 30 minutes to/from Hawaii; and 30 minutes to/from International points.

Ticket validity is based on fare and point of origin.  Refundable tickets are valid
for one year from date of issue.  Nonrefundable tickets are valid as issued.  For
travel originating in the U.S., any changes and/or exchanges to a nonrefundable
ticket must occur prior to midnight of your current ticketed travel dates or ticket
will lose all remaining value.  Certain penalties and/or fees may also apply.

To make changes to your reservation within the United States, call 
1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331). For up-to-date flight information
within the US, call 1-800-824-6200.
Check on http://www.united.com.

===========================================================================
E-Ticket Receipt
===========================================================================
Reservation No:    THPRMW
Date Issued:       28 NOV 04
Number in Party:   1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:              CIOCIO/ALESSANDRA MISS
Ticket No:         0162118161608
Mileage PlusR No:  00104 349 285

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   Per Passenger
Base Fare:         0.00 USD
Tax/Fee/Charges:   2.50 AY
                   85.99 XT
Total:             88.49 USD

Fare Details:      Fare Basis XY
                   FC 29NOV SFO UA FRA 0.00XY      Y LH ROM 0.00X    
                   Y LH FRA 0.00X  Y UA SFO 0.00XY      Y  NUC 0.00
                   END ROE1.00 XT 30.00YQ 27.22RA 7.34IT 7.00XY
                   5.00YC 3.10XA 2.67EX 2.36VT 1.30HB
___________________________________________________________________________
NON END-VALID UA-STAR ONLY  NO CHANGES ONCE TRAVEL
BEGINS  TKT VALID 1YR FROM ISSUE DATE  CERT01607234815074/001 $0.00USD DSXXXXXXXXXXXX8983
EXP0106/   28599 $88.49USD

===========================================================================
Travel Itinerary
===========================================================================
Flight:            UNITED 900
Departs:           SAN FRANCISCO
Date:              MON 29 NOV
Time:              2:20P
Terminal:          I

Arrives:           FRANKFURT
Date:              TUE 30 NOV
Time:              10:15A
Terminal:          1

Class:             UNITED ECONOMY
MP Miles:          5699
Meals Served:      LUNCH BREAKFAST 
Equip:             747
Inflight Services: MOVIE 
Baggage Allowed:   2PC

-------------------------------------------
Flight:            LUFTHANSA 3844
Departs:           FRANKFURT
Date:              TUE 30 NOV
Time:              12:00N
Terminal:          1

Arrives:           ROME/FIUMICINO
Date:              TUE 30 NOV
Time:              1:50P
Terminal:          B

Class:             ECONOMY
MP Miles:          *****
Meals Served:      NONE
Equip:             737
Inflight Services: NONE
Baggage Allowed:   2PC

-------------------------------------------
Flight:            LUFTHANSA 3841
Departs:           ROME/FIUMICINO
Date:              TUE 7 DEC
Time:              10:50A
Terminal:          B

Arrives:           FRANKFURT
Date:              TUE 7 DEC
Time:              12:55P
Terminal:          1

Class:             ECONOMY
MP Miles:          *****
Meals Served:      NONE
Equip:             32S
Inflight Services: NONE
Baggage Allowed:   2PC

-------------------------------------------
Flight:            UNITED 901
Departs:           FRANKFURT
Date:              TUE 7 DEC
Time:              2:00P
Terminal:          1

Arrives:           SAN FRANCISCO
Date:              TUE 7 DEC
Time:              4:35P
Terminal:          I

Class:             UNITED ECONOMY
MP Miles:          5699
Meals Served:      LUNCH SNACK 
Equip:             747
Inflight Services: MOVIE 
Baggage Allowed:   2PC

===========================================================================
Important United Information
===========================================================================
Get away with United and qualify for a
Free rental day and upgrade from
Avis.
          For details see:
    www.united.com/avisfreeday

===========================================================================
Valuable Offers
===========================================================================
EASY CHECK-IN KIOSKS LET YOU CHECK IN QUICKLY.
REGISTERED UNITED.COM
CUSTOMERS CAN CHECK IN ONLINE.

UNITED.COM CUSTOMERS ALSO EARN 1000
BONUS MILES
EVERY TIME YOU BOOK QUALIFYING TRAVEL ON WWW.UNITED.COM

===========================================================================
United Carrier Passenger Notices
===========================================================================
To view the United Carrier Passenger Notices please visit:
www.ual.com/contractofcarrier

___________________________________________________________________________
(c) 2002 United Air Lines, Inc.